[+] Menu

Home > Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon > Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon TM List

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon TM List

Ultra Sun Ultra Moon TMs

This Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon TM List will cover every TM found in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Just like Sun and Moon, there are no HMs in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. TMs can now be used as many times as you'd like and can be removed with the help of a move tutor. Click on the a TM in the table below for a detailed location guide.

Note: A detailed location guide for every TM can be found below the table here

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon TMs List

# Move: Type: Effect: Power: Accuracy: PP:
TM01 Work Up Normal type +1 Attack, +1 Sp. Attack -- 100% 30
TM02 Dragon Claw Dragon type Damages target 80 100% 15
TM03 Psyshock Psychic type Damages target 80 100% 10
TM04 Calm Mind Psychic type +1 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Defense -- 100% 20
TM05 Roar Normal type Target is forced to switch out -- 100% 20
TM06 Toxic Poison type Target is badly poisoned -- 90% 10
TM07 Hail Ice type Summons a hailstorm that damages all non-Ice Pokemon -- 100% 10
TM08 Bulk Up Fighting type +1 Attack, +1 Defense -- 100% 20
TM09 Venoshock Poison type Damages target (2x if poisoned) 65 100% 10
TM10 Hidden Power Normal type Damages target 60 100% 15
TM11 Sunny Day Fire type Fire attacks deal 1.5x damage -- 100% 5
TM12 Taunt Dark type Forces target to use damaging attacks for 3 turns -- 100% 20
TM13 Ice Beam Ice type Damages target, 10% chance to freeze 90 100% 10
TM14 Blizzard Ice type Damages target, 10% chance to freeze 110 70% 5
TM15 Hyper Beam Normal type Damages target, user can't move next turn 150 90% 5
TM16 Light Screen Psychic type .5x Special damage to team for 5 turns 150 90% 5
TM17 Protect Normal type Prevents damage to user for 1 turn -- 100% 10
TM18 Rain Dance Water type Water attacks deal 1.5x damage -- 100% 5
TM19 Roost Flying type Restores up to 1/2 maximum HP -- 100% 10
TM20 Safeguard Normal type Prevents status conditions to user for 5 turns -- 100% 25
TM21 Frustration Normal type Damages target more if friendship is lower -- 100% 20
TM22 Solar Beam Grass type Damages target on second turn 120 100% 10
TM23 Smack Down Rock type Damages target 50 100% 15
TM24 Thunderbolt Electric type Damages target 90 100% 15
TM25 Thunder Electric type Damages target, 30% chance to paralyze 110 70% 10
TM26 Earthquake Ground type Damages target 100 100% 10
TM27 Return Normal type Damages target more if friendship is higher -- 100% 20
TM28 Leech Life Bug type Damages target, restores HP to user 80 100% 10
TM29 Psychic Psychic type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense 90 100% 10
TM30 Shadow Ball Ghost type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense 80 100% 15
TM31 Brick Break Fighting type Damages target 75 100% 15
TM32 Double Team Normal type +1 Evasiveness -- 100% 15
TM33 Reflect Psychic type .5x Physical damage to team for 5 turns -- 100% 20
TM34 Sludge Wave Poison type Damages target, 10% chance to poison 95 100% 10
TM35 Flamethrower Fire type Damages target, 10% chance to burn 90 100% 15
TM36 Sludge Bomb Poison type Damages target, 10% chance to poison 90 100% 10
TM37 Sandstorm Rock type Summons a sandstorm for 5 turns -- 100% 10
TM38 Fire Blast Fire type Damages target, 10% chance to burn 110 85% 5
TM39 Rock Tomb Rock type Damages target, -1 Speed to target 60 95% 15
TM40 Aerial Ace Flying type Damages target 60 100% 20
TM41 Torment Dark type Prevents target from using the same move twice in a row -- 100% 15
TM42 Facade Normal type Damages target, 2x if user has a status condition 70 100% 20
TM43 Flame Charge Fire type Damages target, +1 Speed of user 50 100% 20
TM44 Rest Psychic type User Sleeps for two turns, restoring HP and status conditions -- 100% 10
TM45 Attract Psychic type Target is less likely to attack if it's the opposite gender -- 100% 15
TM46 Thief Dark type Damages target, steals hold item 60 100% 25
TM47 Low Sweep Fighting type Damages target, -1 Speed of target 65 100% 20
TM48 Round Normal type Damages target, power increases if others use the move 60 100% 15
TM49 Echoed Voice Normal type Damages target, power increases if used in succession 40 100% 15
TM50 Overheat Fire type Damages target, -2 Sp. Attack of user 130 90% 5
TM51 Steel Wing Steel type Damages target, 10% chance to +1 Defense 70 90% 25
TM52 Focus Blast Fighting type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense of target 120 70% 5
TM53 Energy Ball Grass type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense of target 90 100% 10
TM54 False Swipe Normal type Damages target, leaving them with at least 1 HP 40 100% 40
TM55 Scald Water type Damages target, 10% chance to burn 80 100% 15
TM56 Fling Dark type Damages target, damage is dependent on held item -- 100% 10
TM57 Charge Beam Electric type Damages target, 10% chance to raise Sp. Attack 50 90% 10
TM58 Sky Drop Flying type Damages target on second turn 60 100% 10
TM59 Brutal Swing Dark type Damages target 60 100% 20
TM60 Quash Dark type Forces target to move last -- 100% 15
TM61 Will-O-Wisp Fire type Burns target -- 85% 15
TM62 Acrobatics Flying type Damages target, 2x damage if target isn't holding an item 55 100% 15
TM63 Embargo Dark type Prevents target from using items for 5 turns -- 100% 15
TM64 Explosion Normal type Damages all active Pokemon, user always faints 250 100% 5
TM65 Shadow Claw Ghost type Damages target, increases chance of critical hits 70 100% 15
TM66 Payback Dark type Damages target, 2x damage if user goes after target 50 100% 10
TM67 Smart Strike Steel type Damages target, never misses 70 100% 10
TM68 Giga Impact Normal type Damages target, can't move next turn 150 90% 5
TM69 Rock Polish Rock type +2 Speed -- 100% 20
TM70 Aurora Veil Ice type Protects from hail storm for 5 turns -- 100% 20
TM71 Stone Edge Rock type Damages target, increase chance of critical hits 100 80% 5
TM72 Volt Switch Electric type Damages target, then switches out 70 100% 20
TM73 Thunder Wave Electric type Paralyzes target -- 90% 20
TM74 Gyro Ball Steel type Damages target, damage is based on Speed -- 100% 5
TM75 Swords Dance Normal type +2 Attack -- 100% 20
TM76 Fly Flying type Damages target on second turn 90 95% 15
TM77 Psych Up Normal type User copies stat changes of target -- 100% 10
TM78 Bulldoze Ground type Damages target, -1 Speed of target 60 100% 20
TM79 Frost Breath Ice type Damages target, -1 Speed of target 60 90% 10
TM80 Rock Slide Rock type Damages target, 10% chance for target to flinch 75 90% 10
TM81 X-Scissor Bug type Damages target 80 100% 15
TM82 Dragon Tail Dragon type Damages target, then forces them to switch out 60 90% 10
TM83 Infestation Bug type Damages target for 4-5 turns, prevents a switch out 20 100% 20
TM84 Poison Jab Poison type Damages target for 4-5 turns, prevents a switch out 80 100% 20
TM85 Dream Eater Psychic type Damages a sleeping target, heals user by 1/2 of dealt damage 100 100% 15
TM86 Grass Knot Grass type Damages a sleeping target, heals user by 1/2 of dealt damage 100 100% 15
TM87 Swagger Normal type Confuses target, +1 Attack of target -- 85% 15
TM88 Sleep Talk Normal type Uses another known move at random while asleep -- 100% 10
TM89 U-turn Bug type Damages target, then switches out with a party member 70 100% 20
TM90 Substitute Normal type A decoy using a fraction of the user's HP is created -- 100% 10
TM91 Flash Cannon Normal type Damages target, 10% chance to -1 Sp. Defense of target 80 100% 10
TM92 Trick Room Psychic type Slower Pokemon move first for 5 turns -- 100% 5
TM93 Wild Charge Electric type Damages target, user takes recoil damage 90 100% 15
TM94 Surf Water type Damages target 90 100% 15
TM95 Snarl Dark type Damages target, -1 Sp. Attack of target 55 95% 15
TM96 Nature Power Normal type Effect is dependent on environment -- 100% 20
TM97 Dark Pulse Dark type Damages target, 20% chance for target to chance 80 100% 15
TM98 Waterfall Water type Damages target, 20% chance for target to chance 80 100% 15
TM99 Dazzling Gleam Fairy type Damages target 80 100% 10
TM100 Confide Normal type -1 Sp. Attack of target -- 100% 20

Pokemon Sun and Moon TM Locations

Below is a guide to finding and obtaining every TM in Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. Some TMs will be found during the main story, and for some you'll need to go out of your way to find or purchase. A few TMs require that you complete the main story before picking them up, so we recommend doing that before attempting to get grab them all.

How to get TM01 - Work Up in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Defeat all trainers in the Trainers' School. The final trainer will give you TM01 - Work Up.

How to get TM02 - Dragon Claw in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll find TM02 - Dragon Claw in a small alcove on the right side of a cave in Vast Poni Canyon. You'll find the cave during your trial.

How to get TM03 - Psyshock in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll find TM03 - Psyshock tucked away in a corner at the Altar of Sunne or of the Moone.

How to get TM04 - Calm Mind in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM04 - Calm Mind can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM05 - Roar in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

To find TM05 - Roar, head south along the beach at Kala'e Bay and pick up the TM.

How to get TM06 - Toxic in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

While in Aether Paradise, head all the way left from the docks and you can pick up TM06 - Toxic.

How to get TM07 - Hail in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM07 - Hail can be purchased for 50,000 Pokédollars at the Royal Avenue Poké Mart.

How to get TM08 - Bulk Up in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM08 - Bulk Up can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konikoni City Poké Mart.

How to get TM09 - Venoshock in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM09 - Venoshock can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konikoni City Poké Mart.

How to get TM10 - Hidden Power in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

There is a woman you can speak to at the Daycare on Paniola Ranch who will give you TM10 - Hidden Power.

How to get TM11 - Sunny Day in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM11 - Sunny Day can be purchased for 50,000 Pokédollars at the Royal Avenue Poké Mart.

How to get TM12 - Taunt in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

There is a Punk inside of a van outside of Haina Desert. Speak to him and say "Yeah, let's fight!" and he'll give you TM12 - Taunt.

How to get TM13 - Ice Beam in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM13 - Ice Beam can be found in a TM ball on Mount Lanakila. Find the elevator and head south until you get to an intersection. Head west from here and you'll find the TM.

How to get TM14 - Blizzard in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM14 - Blizzard can be purchased for 30,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM15 - Hyper Beam in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM15 - Hyper Beam can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM16 - Light Screen in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM16 - Light Screen can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Heahea City Poké Mart.

How to get TM17 - Protect in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM17 - Protect can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Heahea City Poké Mart.

How to get TM18 - Rain Dance in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM18 - Rain Dance can be purchased for 50,000 Pokédollars at the Royal Avenue Poké Mart.

How to get TM19 - Roost in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Speak to the Ace Trainer after defeating all the other trainers on Route 3. Your reward for defeating him in battle will be TM19 - Roost.

How to get TM20 - Safeguard in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM20 - Safeguard can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Heahea City Poké Mart.

How to get TM21 - Frustration in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Malie City and enter the Malasada Shop. During nighttime, you'll find an Oranguru who will give you TM21 - Frustration.

How to get TM22 - Solar Beam in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM22 - Solar Beam can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM23 - Smack Down in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

In the depths of Ten Carat Hill you'll find a TM ball containing TM23 - Smack Down on top of the hill.

How to get TM24 - Thunderbolt in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head south from Big Wave Beach and enter the Sandy Cave. Surf to the north until you hit land. Move the boulder here with Machamp and you'll find TM24 - Thunderbolt.

How to get TM25 - Thunder in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM25 - Thunder can be purchased for 30,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM26 - Earthquake in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Traverse through Poni Meadows to Resolution Cave. Continue through the cave and you'll find some smashable rocks near a Backpacker trainer. Here you'll find TM26 - Earthquake.

How to get TM27 - Return in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll received TM27 - Return from a Police Officer directly after getting TM21 - Frustration at the Malasada Shop in Malie City.

How to get TM28 - Leech Life in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Route 9 and continue east until you find a Fisherman trainer. To the north of him you'll find find TM28 - Leech Life in a TM ball.

How to get TM29 - Psychic in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll receive TM29 - Psychic from Wicke after visiting Aether Paradise for the first time.

How to get TM30 - Shadow Ball in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Surf south from the beach on Route 14 near the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart. You'll find a small island that is home to a TM ball containing TM30 - Shadow Ball.

How to get TM31 - Brick Break in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM31 - Brick Break can be found in Verdant Cavern. You'll need to cross a few bridges and you'll eventually find it on an outer ledge.

How to get TM32 - Double Team in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Surf east from Route 7 until you find an island in the center of the route. Here you'll find a TM ball containing TM32 - Double Team.

How to get TM33 - Reflect in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM33 - Reflect can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Heahea City Poké Mart.

How to get TM34 - Sludge Wave in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM34 - Sludge Wave can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM35 - Flamethrower in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Enter a northeastern cave in Vast Poni Canyon You'll find yourself outside with an Ace Trainer. Head west from here to find another cave. Enter it and keep surfing until you find TM35 - Flamethrower.

How to get TM36 - Sludge Bomb in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

On the second floor of the Shady House in Po Town there are a number of rooms. Enter the one farthest to the left and you'll find TM36 - Sludge Bomb.

How to get TM37 - Sandstorm in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM37 - Sandstorm can be purchased for 50,000 Pokédollars at the Royal Avenue Poké Mart.

How to get TM38 - Fire Blast in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM38 - Fire Blast can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM39 - Rock Tomb in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM39 - Rock Tomb is easiest to grab directly after completing Kiawe's trial. From the entrance to his trial, head left down all the ledges. Head south and you'll find a TM ball on a cliff a little south of an Ace Trainer.

How to get TM40 - Aerial Ace in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM40 - Aerial Ace can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konokoni City TM shop.

How to get TM41 - Torment in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

On Route 5 you can find TM41 - Torment on the ledge of a cliff in the rocky area to the east of the route.

How to get TM42 - Facade in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM42 - Facade can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Malie City Poké Mart.

How to get TM43 - Flame Charge in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

The first time you arrive at Route 8, Colress will give you TM43 - Flame Charge.

How to get TM44 - Rest in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Enter the Thrifty Megamart on Royal Avenue. Speak to the man wearing a Hypno costume. If you give him the money he requests, you'll be rewarded with TM44 - Rest.

How to get TM45 - Attract in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Enter the Grand Hano Resort and head to the upper floor. In a corner to the left you'll find a man dressed as Machamp. Defeat the trainers surrounding him and he'll give you a TM45 - Attract.

How to get TM46 - Thief in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Verdant Cavern after you get access to Tauros. Use him to smash the rocks at the base of the hill where you defeated the Totem Pokemon earlier. At the top of the hill you'll find a TM ball containing TM46 - Thief.

How to get TM47 - Low Sweep in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM47 - Low Sweep can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konikoni City Poké Mart.

How to get TM48 - Round in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to the Shopping Mall in Hau'oli City during the nighttime. Speak to the Janitor here and pick up some trash for him to get TM48 - Round.

How to get TM49 - Echoed Voice in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head south from the Shopping District in Hau'oli City and head through a gate into some tall grass. Here you'll find TM49 - Echoed Voice in a TM ball.

How to get TM50 - Overheat in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Cross the branches in Poni Meadows and keep heading east to find TM50 - Overheat tucked away in a corner.

How to get TM51 - Steel Wing in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM51 - Steel Wing can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konikoni City Poké Mart.

How to get TM52 - Focus Blast in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM52 - Focus Blast can be purchased for 30,000 Pokédollars at the Seafolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM53 - Energy Ball in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head east while in Lush Jungle until you reach a few boulders. Use Machamp to move them out of the way to enter a cave. You'll find TM53 - Energy Ball in a TM ball on the cliff.

How to get TM54 - False Swipe in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll receive TM54 - False Swipe from Professor Kukui after completing Kahuna Hala's Grand Trial.

How to get TM55 - Scald in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Make your way east from Ancient Poni Path until you come across some crumbling wals. You'll find a TM ball containing TM55 - Scald behind the walls.

How to get TM56 - Fling in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Wait until it's nighttime and then head to Hau'oli Cemetery to the east of Route 2. Speak to the woman next to the Machamp to get TM56 - Fling.

How to get TM57 - Charge Beam in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll find TM57 - Charge Beam on an island that is to the south-west of Brooklet Hill. You'll need to be able to surf to obtain it.

How to get TM58 - Sky Drop in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Speak to the Ace Trainer after defeating all other trainers on Route 8. They'll reward you with TM58 - Sky Drop if you defeat them in battle.

How to get TM59 - Brutal Swing in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll find TM59 - Brutal Swing in a TM ball on a hill in the center of Route 5.

How to get TM60 - Quash in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Speak to the Ace Trainer after defeating all other trainers in Poni Plains. If you defeat them in battle, you'll be rewarded with TM60 - Quash.

How to get TM61 - Will-O-Wisp in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Navigate through Digglet's Tunnel to the lighthouse in Konikoni City via some boulders in the north-western area of the cave. You'll need Machamp to access the area. Here you'll find TM61 - Will-O-Wisp.

How to get TM62 - Acrobatics in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Surf south from Route 15 where you'll find an island with a house on it. Nearby the house you'll find a TM ball containing TM62 - Acrobatics.

How to get TM63 - Embargo in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Enter the Geothermal Powerplant on Blush Mountain. Speak to a scientist in here and he'll give you TM63 - Embargo.

How to get TM64 - Explosion in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Surf south from the beath in Hau'oli City and enter Ten Carat Hill. You'll find TM64 - Explosion in a TM ball here.

How to get TM65 - Shadow Claw in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM65 - Shadow Claw can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Malie City Poké Mart.

How to get TM66 - Payback in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Route 10 on Ula'ula Island and challenge a Black Belt trainer to battle. If you win, he'll let you have TM66 - Payback.

How to get TM67 - Smart Strike in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll receive TM67 - Smart Strike from Professor Kukui after clearing Captain Mallow's trial in the Lush Jungle.

How to get TM68 - Giga Impact in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM68 - Giga Impact can be purchased for 50,000 Pokédollars at the Seafolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM69 - Rock Polish in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM69 - Rock Polish can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Malie City Poké Mart.

How to get TM70 - Aurora Veil in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM70 - Aurora Veil can be purchased for 30,000 Pokédollars at the Heahea City Poké Mart.

How to get TM71 - Stone Edge in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM71 - Stone Edge can be purchased for 30,000 Pokédollars at the Seakfolk Village Poké Mart.

How to get TM72 - Volt Switch in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to the highway on Route 10. Follow it to a nearby cliff which will be home to a TM ball containing TM72 - Volt Switch.

How to get TM73 - Thunder Wave in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Make your way to Malie Garden in Malie City. In the north-west corner of the garden you'll find TM73 - Thunder Wave in a TM ball.

How to get TM74 - Gyro Ball in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Enter an alcove of trees on Route 11 and you'll find TM74 - Gyro Ball in a TM ball.

How to get TM75 - Swords Dance in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll need to defeat the trainer Actor Meredith four times before she'll give you TM75 - Swords Dance. You'll need to defeat her in these locations in this order: Melemele Meadow, Royal Avenue, Ula'ula Meadow, and Poni Meadow.

How to get TM76 - Fly in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to the first floor of the Malie Library in Malie City. There will be a Sigthseer sitting at table. Speak to her to receive TM76 - Fly.

How to get TM77 - Psych Up in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM77 - Psych Up can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Malie City Poké Mart.

How to get TM78 - Bulldoze in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM78 - Bulldoze can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Konikoni City Poké Mart.

How to get TM79 - Frost Breath in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll need the ability to surf before you can get this TM. Surf to Seasward Cave and you'll see TM79 - Frost Breath lying on the ground in a TM ball to the west.

How to get TM80 - Rock Slide in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

To the east of Po Town there is a series of cliffs. If you hop down the clifs in the correct order (stick to the left side) you'll find TM80 - Rock Slide in a TM ball.

How to get TM81 - X-Scissor in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

On Route 16 there is a trailer that you can crawl under. In this little area you'll find a TM ball with TM81 - X-Scissor.

How to get TM82 - Dragon Tail in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Defeat all trainers on Route 12 and then challenge the Ace Trainer to a battle. As a reward, you'll be given TM81 - Dragon Tail.

How to get TM83 - Infestation in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

After you have access to Tauros as a ride Pokemon, head back to Route 3. Go to the east side of the route and smash the rocks to find TM83 - Infestation.

How to get TM84 - Poison Jab in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head east from the entrance of Mount Lanakila and you'll find a TM Ball containing TM84 - Poison Jab. This will be outside of the cave.

How to get TM85 - Dream Eater in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM85 - Dream Eater can be found in the sands of Haina Desert. From the entrance of the desert, head one screen north, one screen east, one screen west, and one screen down. Now head south to find the TM in this area.

How to get TM86 - Grass Knot in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head north inside the Lush Jungle until you get to the northern-most area. You'll find a small alcove that you can crawl into behind a tree. Here you'll find TM86 - Grass Knot.

How to get TM87 - Swagger in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

On Route 2 you'll find Guzma's house. Enter in and head to the back room. An elderly woman will give you TM87 - Swagger.

How to get TM88 - Sleep Talk in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

There is a small area in Paniola Town that is accessible through Route 6. Take the path behind a Rancher and you'll find an area with some boxes. Here you can grab TM88 - Sleep Talk.

How to get TM89 - U-turn in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM89 - U-Turn can be purchased for 10,000 Pokédollars at the Malie City Poké Mart.

How to get TM90 - Substitute in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

After you've beaten the main story and become the Pokémon League Champion, Professor Kukui will reward you with TM90 - Substitute.

How to get TM91 - Flash Cannon in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head south and west on the docks in Seafolk Village. Hop onto the boat that is shaped like a Steelix. On the outer decks of this boat you'll find TM91 - Flash Cannon.

How to get TM92 - Trick Room in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

You'll need to have beaten the game before you can grab this one. Head to Hano Grand Resort and enter the building. Speak to Kahili and she will give you TM92 - Trick Room.

How to get TM93 - Wild Charge in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

There is some bramble that you can walk north through near the entrance of the cave on in Vast Poni Plains. In this area you'll find a TM ball with TM93 - Wild Charge.

How to get TM94 - Surf in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Poni Breaker Cost and challenge the Hidden Maidens to a Multi Battle. If you win, you'll receive TM94 - Surf.

How to get TM95 - Snarl in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Defeat all the trainers on Route 10 before challenging the Veteran trainer to a battle. If you defeat them, you'll be rewarded with TM95 - Snarl.

How to get TM96 - Nature Power in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Defeat all other trainers on Route 5 before challenging the Trial Guide trainer to a battle. If you defeat him, you'll receive TM96 - Nature Power.

How to get TM97 - Dark Pulse in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

TM97 - Dark Pulse can be found on Poni Coast. You'll need to smash some rocks with Tauros and then jump down a cliff to find the TM ball.

How to get TM98 - Waterfall in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Poni Breaker Cost and challenge the Hidden Maidens to a Multi Battle. If you win, you'll receive TM98 - Waterfall.

How to get TM99 - Dazzling Gleam in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

In Vast Poni Canyon you'll find a small hole in the wall to the east after crossing the bridge. Continue south in this area (use Mudsdale to cross the rocks) and exit out another hole in the wall to the south. In this alcove you'll find TM99 - Dazzling Gleam.

How to get TM100 - Confide in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Head to Hau'oli Cemetery and continue east and you'll find TM100 - Confide outside of the hedges.

Thanks for using our Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon TM List as a guide to finding TMs in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!

News from Around the Net